Monday, July 20, 2009

....EFY!!!

EFY!!!
In a couple of hours i leave for the BEAUTIFUL Redlands Ca,for what i have heard the best week of your life but.... it happens every year so its a recurring best week(The Twitch) Haha! !m sooo excited and scared all at the same time but im sure i'll be fine im away from home alot so this is just another outing.I really hope i come home from EFY with a Spiritual High,and i want to be able to feel my saviors love and around my whole dorm. I hope i get great dormates,luckily i was able to at least get my BESTIE in my dorm Amanda yesss! We are actually going to both join the choirand....we are going to do the variety show Gangsta style Vids WILL DEF be posted Haaha
Oh WOW it sounds So Corny but im sooooo Happy its like surreal i've been w8ing for today for 7 months so Yah..... im happy its finnaly here!
i <3>
be back on Saturday Afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment