Wednesday, July 1, 2009

RiVeRsIdE pReP

SiLvEr kNiGhTs
So yesterday i went down to Oro Grande Ca,to go to R.P. to pick out my classes for my Sophmore yr of H.S.I'm so excited to be going back to a school a regular school with people lol,I tyhank mom tho because she helped make last years school yr a great one with Field trips,fun activities,Starbucks trips,and etc......Thanks mom for taking me to the school yesterday too I'm taking A.P. English since i scored a 12.9 on my placement test that means that im at a end of the twelfth grade reading level with vocab and comprehension and stuff.I'm taking choir,and drama for my electives because im good at those things and i luv luv singing!!!!,then im taking Geometry,science,and some kind of history(I think world).This is the best school in a whole 40 mile radius of where ring plus.......Half our stake goes there so i get to see all my mormon besties all the time and not just twice a month at dances.The teachers just like the students are mostly mormon and really nice people.
This is going to an AMAZING Sophmore guys
Class Of 2012

2 comments: